Venue: Ukrainian Institute in London, 79 Holland Park, W11 3SW
All welcome. Free admission, but registration is required here: http://goo.gl/PswyiV
- Support programmes for the migrant families and children in London
- Ukrainian family law issues, respective consular services
- Latest legislative changes impacting the migrants' family
- Rights and immigration status of the spouses of EEA/UK citizens
- Questions from the audience and discussion
The talk will be held in Ukrainian, while Q&A session will be held in Ukrainian, English and Russian.